- remote management
- User interface
- NMDC Protocol extensions from the Flylinkdc ++ Team
* Thumbs.db - Database windows with cache of small images in the curent directiory for preview
* ~uTorrentPartFile - temporary file for partially downloaded files uTorrent
* ZbThumbnail.info - file with the cache of images in the current directory for preview (used ACDSee or CANON software)
* .~lock.*.*# - temporary file Open Office
* jc! - Incomplete file downloaded with FlashGet, a download manager; created when a download begins and serves as a placeholder for the completed file; when the download finished, the file is saved with the original extension. If a JC! file download is paused or stopped, it can be resumed by FlashGet as long as the same file is found on an available server. Files that have been partially downloaded with FlashGet may also use a .JC extension (without the exclamation point).
* ob! - File partially downloaded with Orbit Downloader, a download manager designed for Web 2.0 content; saved temporarily during the download process and is converted to the actual file when the download is complete .OB! files allow interrupted downloads to be resumed at the point where the transfer was interrupted.
* dmf and dmfr - File partially downloaded with DownloadMaster, a download manager designed for Web 2.0 content; saved temporarily during the download process and is converted to the actual file when the download is complete. This files allow interrupted downloads to be resumed at the point where the transfer was interrupted.
* mta - cache file for Samsung All Share
* !ut - Partial torrent file downloaded with the uTorrent BitTorrent client; appended to all in-progress downloads if the “Append '.!ut' to incomplete files” option is selected in uTorrent preferences; the “.!ut” extension is removed once the file has been fully downloaded. Incomplete torrents downloaded with uTorrent can be resumed by uTorrent if the same file is available on an active server.
* !bt - Partially downloaded file created by BitTorrent, a torrent downloading application; used for all in-progress downloads if the “Append .!bt to incomplete files” option is selected in the BitTorrent preferences. NOTE: BitTorrent removes the temporary “.!bt” extension once the file has been fully downloaded. !BT files are only used by the Windows version of BitTorrent.
* bc! - Unfinished download started with BitComet, a BitTorrent client; created when the download begins and changes to the correct file type when the download is completed. BitComet downloads can typically be resumed if the download is stopped or interrupted, as long as the file is available on a BitTorrent server.
* dctmp - Incomplete file downloaded over the Internet with DC++, an open source Direct Connect compatible alternative client used for file sharing; if a DCTMP file download is stopped, it can be resumed by DC++ as long as the file is available on an active server.
* antifrag - Temp file for DC++ client. Allows you to reserve space for the downloaded file
* pusd and dusd - Incomplete file downloaded with Universal Share Download, a download manager; If a that file download is paused or stopped, it can be resumed by USD as long as the same file is found on an available server.
* crdownload - Google Chrome uses the extension .crdownload when it downloads programs and the download has not been completed, this is similar to the PART files used by many File Download Managers in that once the download is complete that the name of the file gets changed back to its original name.
* gltth - NTFS file stream for store TTH with file
* kwm and pwm - WebMoney Key Files